January 16, 2007
About the author : Graduated University of Florida 2005, liked it so much went ahead and graduated again in 2006. Teaching 7th graders American History and coaching the hell out of Middle School Girl's basketball. Currently in the Fort Myers, FL area.
The only rule is you have to have been there yourself, this is not a top 5 “where I want to go”Â
5. Jackons Hole, WY – Where I was adopted into a family of Bison.
4. Outer Banks, NCÂ – only if you’re in a really big house with lots of people
3. Colorado – The woman flock their like the salmon of Capastrano
2. Ireland – It’s where I learned to drink.Â That’s like Wayne Gretzky teaching you how to score, Michael Jordan teaching you how to be clutch, or Terrell Owens teaching you how to be a dick.
1. Hawaii – Needs no explanation