January 2, 2007
About the author : Graduate from PSU with a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering and a B.A. in Japanese. Currently work as an Aerodynamic Engineer for Boeing in Seattle. I love music, Seinfeld, and most sports.
5. Cheap Alcohol – I could get a couple of pitchers of beer during a happy hour in college for what I am paying now for a draught.
4. Not having to pay so many bills – Kind of obvious, but from paying back school loans to paying off credit cards, it can be quite the pain.
3. Not worrying about being mature 70% of the time – It was always nice knowing you didn’t have to act like an adult yet.
2. Free Stuff – Seriously, think about all the free stuff you got living under your parents roof, and then all the free food and flair you would get in college. Nothing beats that.
1. Not having to wake up early to goÂ to work/schoolÂ 5 days a week – As much as it doesnt bother me to get up early, I still liked when you could not have an early class or had the opportunity to skip class. You can’t do that with work really.